Why You Need Blue Tansy and Butterfly Pea For Your Skin Right Now
The recent pandemic that is COVID-19, has affected our ability to visit spas for facials which has a lot of us turning to at home skincare and self-care treatments. We’ve got you covered with all-natural skincare products to help you achieve the spa like experience at home – without the harmful chemicals!
Everyone wants glowing radiant skin, and it is not just a matter of DNA – a huge factor in having great skin depends on how we treat it through daily skincare habits and protection against environmental factors. The right combination of natural ingredients, along with a healthy eating and wellness routine can work wonders for both our inside and outside health.
We all have that tea connoisseur in our life who has recommended a variety of detox teas good for your internal/external health. They may have even mentioned the benefits of drinking butterfly pea tea as a mood enhancer, stress buster, anxiety reducer, with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties. BUT – have you considered the benefits of incorporating this into your skincare routine? That’s right, an underrated benefit for butterfly pea is using it in skincare. Go a step further, and up your skincare game by adding blue tansy to this already winning ingredient and you have a recipe for glowing, soft, and calm skin.
These flowers are not just a pretty face – they pack incredible powers when it comes to skincare. They offer a variety of benefits for your skin, making them the best choice and superstars of skincare products.
5 Benefits of Adding Blue Tansy and Butterfly Pea to Your Daily Skincare Routine
1. The best antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
Blue tansy and butterfly pea are known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help:
- calm the skin
- lessen the heat
- diminish fragile or irritated skin
- provide relief from skin related issues such as eczema, acne, and dermatitis
2. Anti-aging properties to restore youthful glow
They can expand the collagen and flexibility in skin cells. The outcome is firmer, plumper skin, and more advantageous composition.
3. Protect your skin from free radicals
Blue tansy and butterfly pea is rich in polyphenols, or proanthocyanidin, and flavonoids, which stop the unsafe impacts of free radicals that harm and corrupt skin.
3. Heal sensitive and problematic skin
Blue tansy and butterfly pea contain camphor which helps in the healing of damaged skin. Protect your skin from the damage of UV radiation, pollution and other free radicals by using our CALM Facial Oil featuring blue tansy and butterfly pea.
5. Soothe, moisturize, and clean
Be it soothing the skin, cleaning it or moisturizing it, our CALM Facial Oil featuring blue tansy and butterfly pea can do it all. Add this beautiful naturally blue coloured oil to your daily skin care routine and give a royal treatment to your skin the way it deserves. To make it a super boost combo for your skin – also try our Balancing Facial Tonic Mist for light and airy hydration throughout the day.
There are a few popular beauty products out there with blue tansy, but our CALM Facial Oil features a power packed combination of blue tansy and butterfly pea in one product.
But First, Skincare Routine
While using the right products for your skin type can be beneficial, it is important to understand how to nurture our skin through a proper skincare routine. If you do not already have a skincare routine, here are some basic tips to help you begin your healthy skincare journey:
The first and foremost step is to determine your skin type. Different skin types need different care and routine - confirm your skin type; dry, oily, or combination. Our CALM Facial Oil is perfect for all skin types and can be used as a daily natural moisturizer.
Here are a few basic, yet essential steps for all skin types:
- Cleansing – washing your face twice a day with a suitable soap or face wash is essential to every skin type. A delicate facial cleanser liberates skin of dead surface cells, make-up, excessive oil, microbes, and pore-obstructing toxins. Cleansing is the fundamental initial step to any beauty routine and can revive your skin to a healthy glow, while preparing it to take full advantage of the skincare steps to follow. Try our SILKY+SOFT Facial Clay Mask – a perfect mild combination of ingredients that works to clean all skin types.
- Toning - Toning the skin is an essential step as it helps restore your skin's pH balance. Toners can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing which helps keep out impurities like dirt and grime, while evening the skin tone. We recommend using a non-alcohol based toner to help your skin feel fresh and clean without any dryness, tightness, or stinging. Toning is beneficial in hydrating and evening the skin to help reduce the appearance of pores, acne, and blackheads, keep out impurities like dirt and grime, prevent ingrown hair, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, allowing the skin to appear more vibrant and younger. Use our Balancing Facial Tonic Mist as a toner and daily use light hydration product.
- Moisturizing – moisturizing and hydrating your skin plays a noticeably big part in achieving soft and glowing skin. Moisturizing your skin properly can help maintain its youthful look for a long time by reducing the appearance of wrinkles. A well-hydrated skin glows differently, feels fresh and more radiant. We recommend using the power of all-natural oils to moisturize your skin in place of commercial moisturizers that contain other synthetic ingredients that could potentially harmfully affect the skin. Our CALM Facial Oil is the perfect daily moisturizer that can be used in the morning or nighttime as part of your skincare routine. For optimal results, use it in combination with our Rose Quartz Facial Roller which is the perfect skincare and self-care tool to massage the oil into your skin for a relaxing experience.
- Sunscreen – Applying sunscreen is particularly important when you are heading out. Protecting your skin from UV rays should be your everyday routine. Ensure all areas of your face and neck have been covered with a facial sunscreen that has minimum 30 SPF. Reapply throughout the day as needed. Our skin changes with many factors including age, skincare routine, and how well we protect it against environmental damage. Sun damage can result in spotting or discoloration on the skin that can become permanent if not treated.
Remember, having a healthy skincare routine does not mean spending a fortune or incorporating every single product type out there. Learning how your skin reacts to various ingredients is important and if you have sensitive skin always discuss with your doctor before trying any new products. The benefit of using our products is that they are 100% plant based and natural with no synthetic dyes, chemicals, or alcohols – just plain ol’ mother nature goodness.
Browse our full catalog of products here.
For 10% off subscribe to our emails.